You work hard to get ahead financially! Your goal is to make the best investment choices NOW for a brighter future. We’re here to help you.
- Beginning a new relationship. Should we work together? Are we a good fit? Let’s start with a conversation about what you’re looking for in an advisor, how you found us, and whether we’re a good fit. Managing expectations is important to a long-term successful relationship.
- Understanding your current situation. Let’s get personal! Full disclosure helps us maximize the beginning of our relationship with you as we chart a course for the future. Our detailed new client questionnaire helps us know what to focus on first.
- Tell us where you want to be. Maybe you know and perhaps you don’t know, and that’s okay. You can help us understand what’s important to you and we can help you plan for the future.
- Putting a plan in place. We review and prioritize your information and put an action plan in place.
- Choosing your optimal portfolio. There are literally hundreds of asset-types you can invest in! Using your goals, we’ll help you choose the right asset mix to most efficiently and effectively help you succeed.
- Building your portfolio. Using the allocation mix agreed upon, we’ll build a results-focused portfolio of individual investments (Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, ETFs, Alternate investments) that match your financial objectives.
- Managing and monitoring the portfolio. Unless you have the time and patience to dedicate to portfolio management, it can’t be done effectively. You have other things to do. So we’ll watch over the portfolio for you, making sure it never strays from delivering the objectives you desire.
- Managing risk. Our Asset Management strategy includes appropriate risk mitigation. Market volatility education occurs at each meeting to help you lean into times when the markets get bumpy and understand market cycles.
- Reviews. Spending time with our clients is enjoyable. Through regularly scheduled reviews, we ensure your portfolios are continually reviewed, revised and updated to meet your changing life circumstances. As we work together, we get to know you, your family, your hobbies, your careers, and world view. It’s an honor and a privilege.